Wilson Kaos 2.0
Wilson is a brand known mainly for the production of frames and accessories for tennis rackets.
It is less known for its production in the clothing sector.
In this article we will talk about a shoe produced by Wilson, the Kaos 2.0, evolution of the previous series simply named Kaos.
The Kaos 2.0 have a weight of 325 gr (in reference to a 42/42.5) and have the following technologies:
- Skinguard: protects the upper for durability; forefoot and side reinforcements provide better support during rapid lateral movements and thrusts.
- Pro Torque Chassis Light (PTC): uses speed-driven footbed technology to give you the best in stability and flexibility.
- Duralast: the exclusive high-density, wear-resistant rubber provides excellent abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
- Endofit: guarantees better comfort and stability and an intuitive fit thanks to the structure with full lining.
- DF2: provides a cushioning feel in the field and is a compromise between comfort and speed performance (DF2 = 9 mm heel-toe drop).
- 2D-FS: offers superior performance in terms of support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe.
- R-DST+: High compression EVA material produces a combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance.